10W Rotating Recessed Spotlight
Price: 1.023.000 VND - 1.353.000 VND
- Wattage: 10W
- Beam angle: 24D
- Dimension: 52*95mm
- Cut-out hole: 75mm
- Color: White
- Reflector color: Black
- Material: Alluminium Alloy
- LED Chip: Luminus
- CCT: 3000K/ 4000K
- CRI: 97
- IP: 20
- Driver: On-Off/ Smart dimmable
- Average lifetime: >25000h
- Voltage: 220- 240VAC
The 10W rotating recessed spotlight with a unique design, flexible rotation angle and high efficiency in interior lighting, it is favored to be widely used in many different projects. To learn more about the features and application of the product, invite customers to learn with Lumi in the article below.
Elements of 10W rotating recessed spotlight
10W rotating recessed spotlight has 4 parts:
- Light tail: The tail of the light has a simple black cylindrical design, the inside is hollow to contain the light head and is also a fixed support for the light head that can rotate the lighting angle 360º.
- Light head: The tail of the light also has a white smooth cylinder design that can be adjusted to the wall or pulled out depending on the purpose of use. In addition, the light head can also be flexibly rotated to meet the different lighting needs of users.
- LED chip: Similar to the light products in the Lumi Lighting 2022 collection, the 10W revolving recessed spotlight also uses a Luminus LED chip with a projection power of 10W, with high stability.
- Electromagnetic ballast: A part that helps regulate the stability of the current and provides enough voltage to the light for it to start working. In addition, this part, when combined with Lumi’s driver, will make the light smart and easy to control on/off remotely via smartphone or voice command.
Advantages of 10W rotating recessed spotlight
- CRI 97: This is an index that shows the color rendering and reflects the color fidelity of the object when it is hit by light. The current maximum CRI is 100 – the light of the sun during the day. This means that the 10W recessed spotlight projects a light source with the same color rendering as sunlight.
- Using Luminus chip: With high-quality LED light source and stable performance, it helps to increase the durability and life of the lamp during use.
- Projection angle 24 degrees: The projection aperture is quite wide, so the angled 10W recessed spotlight can be used for spot lighting, object illumination or area lighting for functional purposes.
- Safety: The light does not contain harmful chemicals, does not produce UV rays, so it is safe for users as well as environmentally friendly.
- High-quality materials: The tail light and light head are made from high-quality aluminum alloy to help the lamp dissipate heat quickly, not rust and suitable for the harsh weather of Vietnam.
- 360º rotation angle: With outstanding flexible rotation, 10W recessed spotlights can be rotated to meet many different uses for residential and commercial buildings.
- Compatible with Lumi smarthome ecosystem: When the ballast is integrated with Lumi’s driver, the light will be connected to the smarthome system and controlled via the app conveniently anywhere. Especially through the smart home, users can also create different lighting scenarios, bringing an impressive source of emotions to the space.
Applications of 10W rotating recessed spotlight
With the characteristics of being used for decorative and functional projection in space and possessing many outstanding advantages, the 10W rotating recessed spotlight is the optimal solution for spaces at time stores, supermarkets, and malls, hotels, etc. In addition, it is also preferred by many architects for living rooms, kitchens, offices, corridors in apartments, townhouses and villas.
Above is the detailed information about the 10W rotating recessed spotlight product. If you are looking for a line of recessed spotlights to project spots or small areas in your home, the 10W rotating recessed spotlight will be the perfect choice. In addition, do not hesitate to contact the hotline (+84) 904 665 965 for free advice and the most intuitive 3D lighting design.