7W Ellipse Recessed Spotlight, Direction Adjustment
- Wattage: 7W
- Beam angle: 24D
- Cut out hole: 55mm
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- LED Chip: Luminus
- CCT: 3000K/ 4000K
- CRI: 97
- IP: 20
- Driver: On-Off/ Smart dimmable
- Average lifetime: >25000h
- Voltage: 220- 240VAC
The 7W ellipse recessed spotlight is designed with the purpose of highlighting objects. With white surface and negative mounting feature on plaster ceiling, 7W recessed spotlights are favored for use in high-class apartments, villas, commercial centers, hotels, etc. to increase the aesthetic for high ceilings and eliminate unnecessary cumbersome details. Below are detailed product information, please refer to Lumi for more lighting options.
1. Elements of 7w ellipse recessed spotlight, direction adjustment
Although the design is more compact than other spotlights, 7w ellipse recessed spotlight still possesses 3 complete components including: body, LED chip and ballast.
- Body: The 7W ellipse recessed spotlight is designed with a high-class aluminum alloy base to help protect the light in the harshest weather conditions. Besides, the body of the light is composed of 2 parts: the holder, the neck and the head. The light holder is designed with many circulation openings to help the light dissipate heat effectively. The light neck has the ability to fold down to change the direction of light. And the light head is attached with 2 ears to help fix the light on the ceiling.
- LED chip: The light uses a high-performance Luminus chip with stable operation, resulting in good luminaire with a high rendering index that reflects the true color of the object.
- Ballast: This part is used to control the current flowing in the power, creating a stable light source and helping to increase the light’s lifespan.
2. Features of 7W ellipse recessed spotlight, direction adjustment
The 7W recessed spotlight is widely applied from residential to commercial projects not only because of its modern and sophisticated design, which is suitable for many different interior decoration styles, but also because of the following features:
- Stable light, high color rendering: Far beyond many recessed spotlights in terms of light color rendering, the 7W ellipse recessed spotlight is one of the few lights with CRI>97 and provides a clear and true light source.
- Highlighting objects: Designed with an angle of 24º, the 7W recessed ceiling spotlight is used to highlight interior details, decorative decor or create artistic lighting in the lobby, hallways areas.
- Health safety for users and the living environment: 7W recessed spotlight use LED chips, so it does not contain mercury, UV rays that are harmful to the eyes as well as the natural environment.
- Durable quality: The body is highly durable, especially resistant to sudden changes in the environment such as moisture, or oxidation.
- Long lifetime: Lighting time up to 25,000h
- Conveniently integrated into smarthome system: Just by installing Lumi’s driver into the electronic ballast, the 7W recessed spotlight will be upgraded to become a smart light and connect with the smart home system, allowing users to turn on/off lights and control remotely via smartphone at the same time or according to the schedule.
3. Application of 7W ellipse recessed spotlight, direction adjustment
- In terms of lighting purposes, 7W recessed lights are not used for general lighting purposes but are commonly used in interior lighting. Thereby directly illuminating objects or a small area, helping them to stand out in a large space.
- Based on the above characteristics, the 7W recessed spotlight is the optimal choice for projecting objects in living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, bedrooms, hallways and bathrooms.
- In addition, the 7W recessed spotlight is also widely used in hotels, commercial centers, shops, restaurants to increase aesthetic value and evoke the necessary atmosphere for each space.
If you are looking for a recessed spotlight product that projects interior details for your house, the 7W ellipse recessed spotlight will be an optimal choice from function to aesthetics and the cost should not be ignored. Immediately contact the hotline number (+84) 904 665 965 for quick support and detailed advice from Lumi.